Free For All New Software "Openbox S10-S9 01.07.2011"
Openbox S10-S9 07.2011
* Audio sync issues corrected
* Stutter on many H264 and other feeds corrected, smooth playback
* Sluggishness in menus and other operations corrected
* Clock/Timer works
* Old TP_PROG.DBS files now work
* Tuner check eliminated
* VFORMAT now cycles thru NTSC and PAL modes, will not get stuck in PAL with no picture. Keep pressing VFORMAT, wait 5 seconds & repeat until back in NTSC mode.
* ALi DVR format eliminated, now records selectable PS or TS. No need for PVR Tool
* Can output 1080i and 480i analog at same time without “nag” message
* North American version that includes MP4/MPEG2 Media Player, Record Manager
* Slightly improved blindscan speed over 0617 with Spitfire/Universal, but still needs work.
* S9 style layout, with OpenBoxS10.info backgrounds coded as boot and background from factory engineer (not changeable).
* Eliminates Plugs
Does not fix/known issues:
* No independent 22kHz. (Workaround coded into OUR files with slower blindscan for Spitfire/Universal.)
* Eliminates CAM controls (not needed by 99.9% of N.A. users, for subscription programming. If you need this, we can enable it.)
* If using older TP_PROG.DBS file with our default settings of 10600/22kHz, you must switch these to Universal 9750/10600
* Clock settings are pre-set in OUR file. Only change the date and time, don’t touch region or GMT usage. Date will be set to 01/11/2010 (EU format, day first, th
en month). Time is 24 hour (military format) and will be set at 00:00 (12:00am)
* As with our past files, default resolution is 480i. If using HDTV please change to 1080i_60 or 720p_60.
*WARNING: THIS VERSION WAS REALESE WITH NO CCCAM FUNCTION